Tuesday, 6 May 2014

Looking back at your preliminary task, what do you feel you have learnt in the progression from it to the full product?


From the start and during the course of the preliminary task I was naïve in thinking I knew all aspect in what went into magazines and what sort of work I had to do. However that was not the  case the preliminary task made me realise I had to do a lot more planning in order to achieve a perfect publication. I learnt that making a magazine was not as easy as I thought In terms of taking into consideration many different aspects such as appealing to your target audience and maintaining that relationship. If I was to do this task again I would set myself a lot more time to make my production pieces because I didn’t realise how much time taking and actually manipulating the images actually took.

No comments:

Post a Comment