Tuesday, 6 May 2014

Preparation


Initiating my project, I had to first think of what I was going to call my magazine, after much thought I came up with The Throne. I name it this because my target audience branches across to Hip-Hop readers which is mostly dominated by males fighting for the crown.

I also had to decided whether  my magazine was going to be sold, national or globally. I believe it was in my best interest to go for nationally then further expand, as I fully understand the British culture and think I could gain there fan base.

When deciding this I had to considered the price I was then going to sell my product for, I looked at many different magazines to get  a rough estimate also considering the types of people that will purchasing my publication. I came up with a round price of £2, this key feature will further antsy my audience as it is an affordable price.   

After all of this I had to create a mock up of what my front cover would look like, I had an image from the beginning of what the final product would look like, I had changed minor things throughout the process. However I believe my initial idea was great, though my final product is even better.           

No comments:

Post a Comment