Tuesday, 6 May 2014

My Proposal


I Intend to produce my magazine called The Throne, a fresh new Hip-Hop magazine, issued every month for male and females aged between 19-30 who appreciate good music, independent women and strong men. The publisher for my magazine will be Bauer Media Group as they are the current publishers of Q magazine which is a similar publication to mine. My Magazine will represent men and women with confidence, power and control. I will capture my audience by using strong, appealing images along with big bold and bright colours. My price for the magazine is £2 s I believe that is an affordable amount for target audience, my magazine will also consist of 150 pages with the measurements of 29.7cm x 21cm .

My magazine will be quite formal in the sense of the layout, as I'm trying to reach an audience that is rather serious about there careers and choices in life. My music magazine is similar to Q magazines, however very different my magazine appeals to more of a niche audience compared to Q. There is not enough of urban type magazines with a positive light on Hip-Hop in particular, I believe my magazine could change that.

No comments:

Post a Comment